To all student participants, before participating ASEACCU 2018, it would be great help for you to look through some material on topics associated with the theme of ASEACCU 2018. We have some links listed in the “guideline” which may be useful.
Please see: Guidelines for the Student Conference.
Request for Cultural Performance at Peace Concert
We would like to ask student participants to present a cultural performance at the reception on August 24th.
The cultural performance may reflect your cultural background, regional customs, and/or historical contexts.
Students will present the performance by each country/region as a group.
Please contact each other and plan your performance before arriving Hiroshima.
For further details, please check Cultural Performance.
At Elisabeth University of Music: available (Details will be informed at the venue.)
At Hotel JAL City Hiroshima: https://www.okura-nikko.com/japan/hiroshima/hotel-jal-city-hiroshima/
20 desktop computers can be used at Elisabeth University of Music by participants use during the conference.
- Location: Computer training room (Building 3, 3rd Floor)
- OS: Microsoft Windows10 64bit
- Applications: Microsoft Office 2016 Standard (Word / Excel / PowerPoint)
- Cubase Elements 8
- Finale 2014（5 computers only）
- *Adapter / converter will NOT be provided Elisabeth University of Music
- *1 color laser printer
- *1 monochrome laser printer